Sunday, November 4, 2012

Voter Registration Freebie

Hi Everyone,

I hope that everyone effected by Hurricane Sandy is doing well. We were fortunate that we never lost power or had any damage during the storm, but I know that so many others on the East Coast were not as fortunate. My heart goes out to all of them as they work towards returning to some sort of normalcy.

With the Presidential Election quickly coming to an end, I wanted to share a file that I created to accompany the election unit that my team and I are doing. Our kids are having a blast learning about what it takes to run for any type of office.


Go HERE to grab this Freebie. I hope that you are able to use this in your classroom. I would love to hear what every one else has done to teach the election process.

Well time to finish report card comments!

Until Next Time...

Remember to always have FUN learning & teaching!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this *freebie*. I am glad you made it through Sandy safely. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. I'll be sharing lots of Thanksgiving *freebies* soon. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete