Saturday, August 2, 2014

August Currently & New Products

 

Please say it isn’t so… is it really August already?!? Where has the summer gone? I honestly can’t complain, I have had a very relaxing and enjoyable summer so far, so the time off has been very much appreciated. I also secretly LOVE the month of August, because it’s my birthday month, even if my birthday isn’t until the VERY end of the month!! Smile 

Since it’s the start of a new month that means it’s time to link up with the amazing Farley over at Oh, Boy Fourth Grade! for her monthly Currently Linky!

Slide1

Listening: I admit it…I watch Guy Code, I also watch Girl Code when it’s on. These shows are very funny to me. It’s fun hearing their opinions on different topics, some I can relate to and others is just LOL because it’s unreal!

Loving: I started my fitness journey at the end of June by using Rachelle’s 3 Weeks No Cheats. I’m on my 2nd round of not missing a daily workout, whether it’s going for a walk, to the gym, or just doing some exercises right here in the comfort of my home. It’s the BEST decision that I’ve made lately! I’ve come to enjoy working out and most days crave it! Smile Let me just say that is something that I NEVER thought I would ever say! I’m bummed to be heading back to school soon, which means I won’t be able to get my morning walks in, but I do plan to continue getting my daily workouts in, just in the afternoons/evenings when I get home. I’m sure I’ll be deadbeat tired those first couple of weeks back to school, but I’ve got to stick to it! Can’t let myself slip now that I’ve come this far!

Thinking: Summer has truly flown by. It does not feel like I’m getting ready to head back to school and it definitely doesn’t feel like I’m going to have a new group of students. I’m excited for the new year, but I want summer to just slow down just a teeny tiny bit!

Wanting: My boyfriend and I woke up and went straight to the gym (our new normal Saturday morning routine) so now all I want to do is take a nap. I’ve actually been wanting to take naps all week, but I’ve been doing my best to resist the urge because I don’t wan to start taking naps this late in the summer. That will make heading back to school even more difficult than it already will be.

Needing: With school right around the corner I really need to get myself in gear and get some things created that I’ve been putting off. Some of it is kind of hard to get done, because we won’t get our class list for another 2 weeks or so, but there are some crafts that I’ve begun and need to finish. I have been getting a lot of paper work type things done, but there is still SO much more that I need to get done. In the end I know it will all get done, it always does!

So that’s what I’m currently up to, what about you?!? Head on over to Farley’s blog to link up!

Before you go…I just want to share a few new products that are listed in my store. Click on the images to be taken directly to the products in my TPT store. I still have lots of other things that I want to create and will be adding things to my store more frequently!

     Slide1            Sports TEAM Binder Covers

That’s all I have for today! Once I’m able to get into my room and start setting up, I’ll be back to post pictures.

Until Next Time…

Have Fun & Live Life to the Fullest!

3 comments:

  1. I'm your newest like on Facebook. I'm also feeling the crunch and need to get stuff done pronto!
    Sara-Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE Rachel!! I started my fitness journey at the beginning of the month and I am doing clean eating and PiYo!! I absolutely love it and feel better everyday!!

    It was nice visiting your blog.. I think this might be my first visit.. haha

    Michelle
    The 3AM Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlfriend...the answer is ALWAYS take a nap!! :) At least for me...I think I'm broken, hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete